- we completed the second part of our Christmas test
- we finished our book, Matilda
- we held our first Drogheda Reads Roddy Doyle competition
- we set up our Moodle and Weebly pages
- we have also set up Class Dojo, our new way of monitoring behaviour in the class.
Unfortunately we are a 'traveling' class, without our own base to display our projects, comics and scrap books. This will not do! Thankfully, we have developed our own solution. We may not have an actual classroom but we can have a virtual one!
This Weebly website will provide a space for us to display our work.
I will also be keeping a personal blog on the process, which my colleagues can read and comment on.